It’s Friday and what better way to cap the day than doing full primary series at home. I was battling whether I should go through the whole series because i still felt lethargic and my nose was clogged upon waking up. The universe must have allowed me to go with the flow and lo and behold ! I did the entire sequence for more than an hour.
Here’s my featured asana today. ..Marichyasana B
How to go through the pose?
- From downward facing dog, jump through and straighten the legs
- Bring the left leg in half lotus and bend the right knee.
- Wrap the right arm around the leg and hold the left wrist.
- Take an inhale -then head up.
- Fold forward during an exhale. You can bring your head down or chin forward.
- Take 5 long ,deep even breathing.
- Take an inhale -head up and exhale to release the pose.
- Cross the ankle, for transition. (vinyasa) then do the same sequence on the left side.
Doing this pose regularly will have a direct effect to the colon. It aids out the removal of waste and toxins from our body. Our Third chakra (Manipura) is also purified and strengthened.
Have a great practice.